Actress Katrina Says,'Chikni Chameli' was not my style:


by Kiran Pahwa on Mon, 12/26/2011 - 08:13

India, Mumbai, Katrina Kaif,Chikni Chameli, Karan Johar's,forthcoming, film Agneepath

'Chikni Chameli' was not my style: KatrinaMumbai, Dec 26 : Katrina Kaif is garnering a lot of praise for gyrating to item number "Chikni Chameli" in Karan Johar's forthcoming film "Agneepath", but the actress says the "lavni" style dancing was not a cakewalk for her. "The response to 'Chikni Chameli' has been fun so far. It was hard work. It was very fast and it was not a style I was used to, but I took it as a challenge... I think we all went for it as a team and did the best we could. I am happy people are liking it," the 27-year-old actress said here while launching new range of Panasonic airconditioners. Even actor Salman Khan is smitten by the song and Katrina is happy about this.