Bollywood Actor Aamir can't get enough of his newborn son, Azad.


by Kiran Pahwa on Sat, 12/24/2011 - 10:15

India, Mumbai, Aamir Khan,newborn,son, Azad.

Mumbai, Dec 24 - If there's anything that actor Aamir Khan loves doing these days, it is spending time and playing with his newborn son, Azad.
"It's a great joy being a father again. Both Kiran and I are so overjoyed with our baby being born and I just can't get enough of Azad," Aamir said at an event here.
The 46-year-old and his wife Kiran Rao were blessed with the baby boy Dec 1, through IVF to a surrogate mother. Aamir is simply in awe of their little bundle of joy.
"I tickle his little toe and then I snuggle up to him. Right now he doesn't even know who I am. He's too young but he knows that somebody comes and troubles him everyday. Every two, three hours somebody comes and troubles him. So, when he gets a little older, he will get to know that I am the guy," said Aamir, who already has two kids from his first wife Reena - a son, Junaid, and a daughter named Ira.